Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Views From the Balcony

When we moved to northern Virginia over two years ago from Capitol Hill, one of the main requirements was to have a west exposure. I am an evening person, and my favorite time of the day is dusk. My husband, on the other hand, prefers the morning. In spite of that, when the weather cooperates, we often times like to sit on the balcony in the evening to play mindless digital games on my iPad and also take in the view. With all of the terrible rain storms lately, the opportunities have been limited, which is why the sky looks even more outstanding than usual. I remember as a youngster lying in the grass, looking up at the clouds, and creating magical figures out of the puffy fluffs floating by. There is something soothing about being able to sit outside and taking in the fresh air - especially during a pandemic. So, every evening brings about a different vibe and we are never disappointed. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment