Friday, August 6, 2021

Yellow Collage

The 52frames photo challenge this week is to take an image that has something to do with a line from a song. I had a couple of ideas, and this was one of them. My husband dislikes Coldplay, but I like several of their songs. He really doesn’t like the song “yellow.” So that inspired me to search for all things yellow. I knew I wouldn’t be using it as a final submission, but thought it could be interesting just to see what yellow objects and scenes came my way. There were a lot more than I thought - from cars to flowers to bananas. Because there were so many I thought it would be fun to group them in a collage. It’s not really a reflection of the lyrics as none of these photos have anything to do with a line from this song. You could say it was just an exercise in taking photos with a focus in mind. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment