Sunday, July 7, 2024

Superstretch Resistance Bands

I have been using the Hinge Health app for preventative PT exercises for over a year. It is a voluntary part of our health care insurance. With it comes advice from an assigned physical therapist. Most recently I used her for exercises specific to plantar fasciitis. Initially it was geared towards low back pain but has now been tailored to helping with my foot. Some of the exercises require the need for resistance bands. I still had one from several years ago but it was almost worn through. So I ordered another set on Amazon. They come in a set of five strengths. So I use the second out of the heavy duty five. I don’t use them for other than the PT exercises, although they come with instructions. I also have a jump rope style resistance band that is used every evening for just a few minutes. I have to say I really get sick and tired of exercising all the time. We take a two mile morning walk, then this afternoon hinge health bit, and then again around ten PM both my husband and I do exercises related to pelvic floor strengthening due an other medical issues. It feels like Deja vu every day. I’m just hoping the plantar fasciitis pain eventually subsides. At least I have a way to communicate with a PT who can offer some help. 












No comments:

Post a Comment