Friday, July 26, 2024

52Frames Shape With Light Photo Trending

I’ve been keeping track of it since I was told in April that one of my photos from the 52Frames weekly challenge was trending on their website. And since that first time that I was made aware that such a thing existed, my photo has trended every week since! I still don’t know what the criteria is, but it doesn’t really matter. It’s such a thrill to see my entry get noticed out of about 2500-3000 photos submitted from around the world every week. This time the image was of a banana wineglass that was being held behind the shade in the dining room for the subject “shape with light.” Two layers of the same image were composed and a sunburst was added to give it a kick. The photo began showing on the day after the album opened and stayed  trending for most of the day. My entry didn’t get selected for the top 52 picks, or the 52Frames instagram feed, and has never been selected as a top three. I was introduced to this “hobby” by a friend of ours in the Midwest about four years ago. It’s hard to believe it’s been that long. It has kept us busy finding places to take a morning walk and try to get the best image based on the subject.  I’ve learned a lot, met a lot of people from all over the world, and get a great deal of joy to get selected to the trending board. Thanks 52Frames! 










No comments:

Post a Comment