Saturday, July 6, 2024

ThinOptics Customer Service

Ever since I had cataract surgery last summer I need to wear readers. I can now see far distance and mid distance, but my once wonderful near vision doesn’t exist. And that’s taken a bit of getting used to. We discovered ThinOptics glasses that work really well for us. Both my husband and I really love the key chain nez readers that we take everywhere with us. I also have two pair of regular readers - one with blue light protection. The other day those glasses broke in half for no apparent reason. I checked back on the warranty and it was six months. Of course, it was eight months. So I wrote to ThinOptics and asked if the glasses would be replaced. Of course the answer was no. However, I then asked if I could at least get thirty per cent off because we are such great customers. I had already exchanged emails last year with Miguel about the sunglasses that had scratched lenses due to the hard plastic case, and those were replaced immediately. I also offered ideas on how to improve the case. These glasses are so nice because they are very compact and light. So I had the good fortune to discuss this situation with Miguel. He said if I bought the new pair he would give me the discount after the purchase. So I bought a replacement pair and he processed the discount. Anyway, I just wanted to share our great experience with the glasses, but also the great customer service. Thanks Miguel!


















No comments:

Post a Comment