Tuesday, July 9, 2024

The Pill Cutter

I used to wonder how my parents dealt with so many medicine bottles. It was really obvious whenever they would visit us and my mom had a large baggie full of prescription medications. Well, here I am with a big bag full of prescription medications. It used to be you would get the authentic version of the medicine. Now we have to deal with generic brands. They may be cheaper, but they are sometimes inconvenient- especially when you need to cut the pill in half.  I got tired of splintering the pill in to several tiny small pieces when I used a knife. Then I decided it was time to get a pill cutter. So I ordered an Ezydose pill cutter from Amazon and was a bit skeptical because the pill is so tiny to begin with. But it worked quite well - like a little guillotine. So I cut up several pills so as not to have to deal with it every week. My husband also split a few of his. I do prefer the capsule to the pill anyway because it’s just so much easier to swallow. At least now the half pill is a whole. 












No comments:

Post a Comment