Wednesday, July 10, 2024

52Frames Triangular Composition Photo Trending

Every week I look forward to seeing how my photo will do on the 52Frames photo challenge website I belong to. This week the subject was “triangular composition” and a photo of a mirrored Federal Triangle was submitted. It seems that lately my photo shows up in the trending section on the second day after the album is released - and this week was no exception. It’s been going on since April when a fellow framer told me about it. Prior to that I never paid attention to the website front page. Now I check the page at least daily. There are usually about 2500-3000 images submitted each week, so it’s so nice to see mine out of all of those hundreds. Although it’s not supposed to be a contest it still feels good to be recognized. I spend a lot of time each week editing the photo - taking more care about that than actually taking the photo. I also appreciate the written feedback/comments from people from all over the world who say they would like to try a technique I used. My program is Procreate - the same one I use for painting digital art. I realized it’s also good for editing photos and it is all self taught. I’m learning something new every week. I’m sure AI does and will have an impact on this sort of work. As the rules stand now you are not allowed to use any AI generated content. I hope it stays that way! 










No comments:

Post a Comment