Sunday, July 1, 2012

The iPhone 4S

We got our first iPhones a little over two years ago. I got the 3GS, and my husband got the 3G. I remember it well because it was February and we had 2 snow storms within a couple days that left 2 feet of snow. Wisconsin NEVER had that much at one time! The Federal government was shut down for a week. With my new iPhone, I played a really neat interactive adventure game app called Broken Sword that got me hooked from that point. Since then, the iPad has literally changed my hobby life. I've written two children's books apps published through StoryChimes, started this blog, created a website called LIT Digital Art and Such, was a winner in The New Yorker Eustace Tilley contest, and have 2 digital art pieces on display at the Library of Congress. I'm waiting for the iPhone 5 to replace my phone, but thought the 4S would work well for my husband. It really has amazing functionality - reminds me of all the futuristic gizmos that were tauted at the World's Fair in New York back in the 60's. It's even more interesting to hear Siri actually respond to an accented command. I have always loved gadgets. And when we are together, I use his phone to get even better photos for my blog. I really wonder what the future holds - is there really a need to learn to spell and type? I'm beginning to wonder.

Converting over to the new phone

It really is amazing

Waiting for the iPhone 5

No comments:

Post a Comment