Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Bissell Little Green Portable Carpet Cleaner

We always had darker colored carpets with reds and greens. Most of them were Persian. I always liked the warm tones. But I also liked that the dirt wasn’t readily visible. When we moved to northern Virginia three years ago, the environment called for lighter furniture and floor coverings. Actually, our large carpet just didn’t fit in the space so we had to make some decisions. We ended up with a lighter blue carpet in the living room. And as we thought would happen, the carpet began showing signs of foot traffic - even with no shoes worn in the house. Aside from that our couch is off white. Why did we do that!? So rather than invest in new anything, I looked for a simple portable carpet cleaner that might help with the areas that require attention. The highest rated gadget was the Bissell Little Green machine that was small enough to store somewhere in our 1000 square foot condo. It arrived yesterday and I put it together, read up on and watched the video on how to use it. I liked that it could be used both on the carpet and the couch because it has a wand rather than a one piece standalone. I’m thinking I might try it out sometime this week. It says you are only supposed to use it on specific fabrics and I’m hoping it doesn’t do any damage. What can go wrong? I guess we will find out. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment