Friday, January 7, 2022

LITDigitalart Custom Pet Portraits

Ever since I got my first iPad in 2010, my interest in art was reignited. I found an app that I could draw with and it all snowballed from there. I was able to create pastel and watercolor paintings using DC and my husband as my muses. Then I opened an Etsy shop to sell custom pet portraits. My first order was a Labrador retriever from Oregon. Then three children’s books were illustrated and written and self published on Amazon after having two that were made in to apps with Storychimes and sold in Apple’s App Store. Since then I’ve added shops to Fine Art America/Pixels, Redbubble, Zazzle, and Amazon Merch. Every day I’m promoting my work on Instagram, Facebook business page, twitter and tumblr. I tried to tie it all together on my website that was created using Wordpress. All of these things keep me busy in more ways than I can count. It’s still exciting to sell an image of something I painted - worldwide! Now it’s been over ten years since this all started and digital art is commonplace. The orders for custom pet portraits is nothing like it was, but I am still tickled to get returning customers and even a few new ones. Regardless, all of the portraits are posted on all of my sites and I am pleased with what I tried to accomplish - especially since no one helped me do any of it. It’s all self taught! I always had an interest in art. This is a fun way to participate in it. These are a few examples of the portraits that were painted in 2021. Thanks so much for supporting my work - I really appreciate it! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment