Friday, January 28, 2022

HP Printer Instant Ink Chat

I’ve always had HP printers. Currently it’s an Envy printer that is at least 5-6 years old if not more. I used to use it a lot to print my digital pet portraits and showcase them at the Wagtime shop on Capitol Hill. I also signed up for instant ink. At a certain dollar amount every month ink cartridges are sent directly to you when the sensors show that they are running low. Then you send back the user cartridges for a recycle program. It worked very well for a nominal fee. Since I don’t print much any more I changed the amount of printed pages to about ten per month for an even smaller fee. But I haven’t changed the cartridges since we moved three years ago. The printed pages are now starting to get grey and the ink cartridges need to be exchanged - but the website shows that I still had plenty of ink. So I started a chat with HP a and asked them if I could get some replacement cartridges. Before that could be done they insisted that I try to clean the printer heads 3-5 times. The test pages were just as lousy as the printed pages. Without a lot of hassle they said they would replace both the color and black cartridges free of charge. Now I am waiting for them to arrive. It’s a good thing I don’t need to use the printer for anything and the print is still barely visible if I had to. All in all it was a no brainer chat. I like those the best. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment