Friday, January 21, 2022

Flock of Birds

Every time we drive in to and out of town there always seem to be a lot of birds flying around. I like birds. I used to have a parakeet named Ringo. He could say his name and did many things on command. I always liked watching the birds in the northeast, Midwest and south. When we walk in the park I’m always looking out for my favorite cardinals. Once in awhile a Hawk shows up. I find it interesting that pigeons always leave about six inches apart from each other when they are resting together. Perhaps it gives them enough space to flap wings without hitting each other when they decide to take off. The other day we were stuck in a traffic jam so the car was not moving with any speed. That gave me an opportunity to take a few photos of the action. The birds were sitting on top of the building and on top of the signage along the freeway. They all seemed to be content watching all of us below. It’s a unique perspective - in either direction. 










No comments:

Post a Comment