Friday, August 10, 2012

Stormy Weather

There have been a lot of threats for severe storms recently, but not a lot of them actually come to fruition. Just last evening it was reported that the airport was canceling flights, but it was dry as a bone here. This morning right after I got to work, my husband called to say his usual am walk was cut short because of the downpour. It looked pretty ominous from the 6th floor of the Madison Building. When I left for the afternoon, it felt nice outside, but it sure didn't look like it when we drove over to Alexandria for lunch. Regardless, I'm glad to be back inside, and happier that I am not in a plane that is trying to make a landing right now. The weather in Milwaukee was typically cold and uninhabitable - for me anyway. But the weather here seems to have taken on a mean spirit lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment