Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lobster Truck

Today the Cheese Truck and the Cupcake Truck were in the street for lunch business. I've seen them both before, along with several others. The Cheese Truck has macaroni and cheese with tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. The Curbside Cupcake Truck has cupcakes! The newest addition is the Lobster Truck. This is the one that our daughter in law comments about... I think it is her favorite, and she tracks it on-line to find it whenever it is in the neighborhood. We are still unclear about the appeal of it all, but I guess they provide an alternative to the routine hum-drum choices. But I have the best choice of all - a 5 minute walk home for lunch every day. That way, I don't have to think about where to go and who to go with, and I know the company there is always the best and the food is delicious!
Looks kinda grungy from behind

Our daughter in law raves about it

Always a line

No comments:

Post a Comment