Monday, December 14, 2015

A Digital Art Painting Framed

For whatever reason, this year I've received a lot of orders for digital art pet portraits for Christmas gifts. This is the fourth year since I opened my Etsy shop, and there is something in the air! Many are memorial portraits, some are cats, and even parrots and parakeets. Once in awhile a customer will send me the final version of the art. That happened recently. A mom was having a portrait made of a puppy for her son. And the end result looks splendid in a traditional mat and frame. The nice thing about digital art is that the image can be uploaded on to a variety of products depending on the recipient's taste - t shirts, coffee mugs, tote bags - just about anything. I'm just touched that folks like what I do. It makes me feel really good to know something I painted is given as a gift so that special pet can be remembered. Someone else was going to make some t shirts. I'd love to see how they turned out. Thanks for sharing E! 




No comments:

Post a Comment