Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Vacation Photos From England and Spain

You could say we are in an interesting position. We have had the opportunity to travel to England four times in the last four years. My husband has friends who live there, and so we go. Neither one of us likes to travel, and prefer to watch the scenery on tv, but visiting friends is an altogether different matter. While there, we also traveled to France, and this time Spain, to visit other people we know. While there, one invariably takes photos and movies. I use the neutral ones for my blogs, instagrams, and tumblr. So when it comes to decide which ones to save and which ones to toss, it can be a timely situation. I used to keep scrapbooks with everything in them - from the plane ticket, programs, or anything else related to the trip. Now, things have changed and everything is digital. So last night my husband and I reviewed the photos we took. I saved all the photos the people I know are in. Otherwise, many were deleted to increase the storage space on our devices. The originals are still on the phone, but the favorites are also saved to my iPad. I figure I can always look at the scenery on the websites they were uploaded to, but that could change too! So I just make sure my favorite ones are close at hand. They're nice to look at once in awhile. 







No comments:

Post a Comment