Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thanks DC Blogs

I haven't been at this for very long. My blog became a live feed on DCBlogs just a few months ago. I am so happy that they have selected and highlighted several of my blog entries. The first one was about the mini coopers parked all over the neighborhood. The second one was about returning to Milwaukee for a visit, which is the essence of my blog "Living on Capitol Hill-Hell!?" It compares DC to Midwest living. The third entry was about the empty halls and streets in August. The place empties out! The next one was about how rooftops are used on predominantly vertical buildings. And the most recent one was a chance Iphone snapshot of a bride and groom standing on the bridge near the Tidal Basin. He was holding the flowers, her shoes were off, and the photographer was doing his thing with a very long lens. Whenever I think there may not be anything to write about, I am never disappointed by the end of the day. Something always comes up, or maybe I'm just too creative, or more likely, just too observant. Thanks DCBLogs for reading and sharing these entries. I hope there are a lot more to come in the near future!

1 comment: