Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Etsy Fellowship Society Team of the Month

I have a digital paintings shop on Etsy. It's taken me awhile to figure out all the nuances to make it become as visible as possible since I joined three years ago. November and December were exceptionally busy this year. I can attribute the notice and commissions of my pet portraits to a team I belong to. It's called the KIS team, and it stands for Keep It Simple - a philosophy I can definitely connect with! This month our group was highlighted as team of the month - quite an accomplishment given the number that are out there. A little story appeared with some samples of the kinds of work that are showcased by this group of small business Internet entrepreneurs. I was proud to see one of my cat portraits was included. Every day, I participate in an activity that helps get not only my items, but all the team members items, noticed. It takes time and commitment as most things in life do - if you want to be successful. The team is led by a few really great folks. They help answer questions, get the formats established to participate, and offer a lot of support. And every one is so nice! They come from all over the US and around the world. Anyway, it's nice to be noticed! Thanks KIS Team!


No comments:

Post a Comment