Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Favorite Announcements - Red is the Best!

Over the last week, we endured a blizzard the likes of which we never saw living in Wisconsin for thirty years. But in Milwaukee, I don't ever recall getting a snow day. In healthcare, there is no such thing in a twenty four hour a day operation. But here, working for the federal government, it's just not that unusual. So for over the last few days I've been checking the Office of Personnel Management for status updates. I particularly like the red posts - no work. That happened both Monday and Tuesday. But today reality set in, but at least there was a three hour delay. But it hardly matters anymore. I just need to get my retirement papers processed - which is the main reason I went to work. 






No comments:

Post a Comment